About me


Hello. 
Welcome to my blog. My name is Carolina. I'm from Portugal but I am currently living in Romania more specifically in Reșiţa. If you are questioning why I’m here (because I know you are) well the reason is that I decided to come volunteering through the Nevo Parudimos Association (https://nevoparudimos.ro/) organization that if you want more information you can consult the site. And about my project I also leave you a link:  https://nevoparudimos.ro/projects/volunteering-for-a-smile/?lang=en

Why did I decide to come? The answer is: why not? But I think I'm going to have to write a post about it in the future. Not today. By the way, this post is just to get to know me. What can I say more about me? I am a degree in Sociology and the fact that I am here allows me to put my knowledge into practice or by trying to put them into practice (I am sure that my teachers would be proud of me). Another interesting fact about me is that I love children and I was fortunate that this project is working with amazing children who sometimes cry when they come to me, but what can I say?

Well, I think we're around for today but don't miss the next post that's going to be a lot more interesting. I swear! I leave some pictures of myself happy in Romania with some of the best people I've met here.







Comentários

Mensagens populares