Europe 🛫


Hello again. I'm back. And this time with more news. After almost four months of intensive volunteering work, Gizem and I decided to embark on an adventure through Europe. 
First stop Brussels. I loved the city, the vibe and the fact that I can practice my French (which is non-existent, but I can dream). Second stop was Bruges. What's there to say about this town? That's beautiful and I hope to get back there soon. The fact that it was Christmas season has made it more beautiful and welcoming. Rotterdam was the third stop, I don't have much to say about the city, but our host was one of the best we had. Rachel, if you ever read this, thanks for the house! Amsterdam. Well, it was the city that was most waiting to visit. We stayed there for more days because I really wanted to visit the city. And because Amsterdam is Amsterdam! Mevlut was our host and was just one of the best people I met on this trip. It was super welcoming and caring to us and never let us miss anything. Thank you, Mevlut! Last stop, Dortmund. It's not a city I'd like to come back because there's not much to see, but it was worth it! I drank Turkish tea and coffee and some typical foods from Turkey (I love Turkey and Turkish people). Sultan, thank you for everything!
If there's one thing I take out of this trip, it's the people. We try not to pay for hotels. We try to stay with the people who live in their cities because so we can get to know the culture better and create a network of contacts. And who knows one day they don't come to Romania or Portugal.
One last thing, I found Portuguese beer.













Comentários

Mensagens populares