On-Arrival Romania

One of the processes you're going to have to pass when you're making an EVS is On-Arrival. And you wonder, what this is? Well, in an informal way it's a meeting of all volunteers in Romania. It's amazing because after a while I was able to be with Portuguese and share my culture with so many others. Same with the other volunteers. I was able to learn so much about other people's culture. If you want to know more information about On-Arrival, I'll leave you a super informative link about it. (https://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/sites/erasmusplus2/files/evs-training-evaluation-guidelines_en.pdf).
Of course, participating in an EVS is not only a party, but don't think they can't have moments of relaxation. Everything in life must be 50/50 and the On-Arrival is just like that. They have more serious moments, but they learn a lot.
I leave you some pictures of what my On-Arrival was. And thank you to all the Portuguese and friends I raised there.







Comentários

Mensagens populares